The Mill Cottage – sleeps two
This cosy Dartmoor ‘stone & beams’ Cottage offers guests a homely, warm inviting place to stay. With oodles of character and charm, plenty of beams, a stunning ornate mantelpiece and large reclaimed oak furniture, you’re bound to feel rested in no time! The gorgeous super-king sized bed and brand new wet room is the perfect place to while away the hours and the little feature window in the bedroom offers views across rolling Devon hills.
*Please note, the Mill Cottage is located on the ground floor and is suitable for those with access difficulties.
- A Bottle of Wine, eggs (from our chickens) and pint of milk will await you on your arrival.
- High quality fresh linen and towels.
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV/DVD with the full range of Freeview channels available.
- Modern fully equipped fitted kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave.
- A basic kitchen caddy of tea/coffee/sugar
- Use of tennis court (racquets provided)
- Views of the courtyard and rolling Devon hills with over forty acres to explore.
- Shared utility room (washing/drying)
- Outside table and chairs
- Secure Car Parking & storage for bikes and golf clubs
The Mill Cottage Gallery
“We left London for a much needed countryside break and we were so lucky to stumble upon this place. Really comfortable living space with lovely little touches to make it feel really homely. We loved coming back after a day exploring the moor” The Mill Guestbook, Jan 2018