The Granary Barn – sleeps two.
The Granary barn has the WOW factor! High ceilings that rise above you combined with exposed beams and large chandeliers. Reclaimed oak furniture mixed with sublime views, you’re bound to feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of life. Located on the first floor*, the barn is surrounded by rolling hills.
The living room style is chic, with lots of little touches to help you relax – snuggly blankets and table lamps to help soothe you into calm. The King Size bed is ridiculously comfortable and the kitchen contains everything needed to whip up a feast.
* Please note, the Granary is accessed by wide Dartmoor granite steps, unsuitable for those with access difficulties.
- A Bottle of Wine, eggs (from our chickens) and pint of milk will await you on your arrival.
- High quality fresh linen and towels.
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV/DVD with the full range of Freeview channels available.
- Modern fully equipped fitted kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave.
- A basic kitchen caddy of tea/coffee/sugar
- Use of tennis court (racquets provided)
- Views of the courtyard and rolling Devon hills with over forty acres to explore.
- Shared utility room (washing/drying)
- Outside table and chairs
- Secure Car Parking & storage for bikes and golf clubs
The Granary Barn Gallery
“We didn’t want to leave the barn! What an incredible place to stay. From the minute we arrived the barn and the farm felt like a home away from home. Arriving with the drive down to the farm the rolling hills and spectacular countryside views were well worth the journey and we can’t wait to come back again soon!” Stuart, December 2017